Modugno capture Serengeti’s brand DNA through its timeless look in an 8 base metal frame. It offers maximum comfort due to its rubber end tips, adjustable nose pads and flex hinge temples to cater for a wider fit.
• Metal Frame - Made from corrosion-resistant and hypoallergenic alloy, to assure a durable pair of sunglasses while being highly comfortable, designed and light. Metal, and especially Monel and Nickel, is featured in the Metal Series.
• Adjustable temple tips and nose pads - On this model, the nose pads can be adjusted for a comfortable fit on the nose while adjustable temple tips allow for a snug fit behind the ears. Megol nose pads and temple tips absorb moisture, keeping frames securely in place. Silicone nose pads can be adjustable for a comfortable fit.
• Ultra-light Mineral lens - LIGHTER. THINNER. BETTER THAN THE REST.
A full 20% thinner and lighter, our Borosilicate mineral glass lenses are finer than any other lens. Produced in the same process normally reserved for ophthalmic-quality corrective lenses, they also provide the best visual optics in the industry.
HYDROGEN-FIRED. INFUSED. PERFECTED.
Each photochromic lens passes through a Hydrogen-fuelled Lehr furnace, which fuses each lens with the Spectral Control® technology - with varying temperatures that determine the proprietary lens hue.
• 555nm blue - As a beautiful variation of the 555nm, the 555nm Blue features a reflective blue dielectric mirror coating, which offers a category 2 to 3 555nm lens protection that reflects more glare and improves contrast. Overcast to medium light conditions. Ideal for Everyday use.
• Spectral control technology - Molecularly infused into every Serengeti® lens.
MANAGE THE LIGHT
Serengeti® Spectral Control® technology fine-tunes the light waves passing through the lens, for a highly reduced blue light transmission, naturally enhanced detail and colors that pop, crisp and clear.
Our Spectral Control® technology manages wavelengths to give better saturation of what we need to see. Much like an audio equalizer filters sound frequency, our lens fine tunes and filters shortwave blue light, allowing more red, green, and yellow to pass through.
Landscapes that would be washed out, dull, or flat with other lenses become defined, vibrant, and vivid — while your eyes remain cool and relaxed.
• Polarisation technology - CONTROL THE LIGHT
Whether you’re in a high- or low-glare environment, you deserve lenses that give you the ultimate glare protection and with it, uncompromised clarity.
Serengeti®’s Polarizing technology suppresses glare and sets your eyes free, releasing them to enjoy all the depth and beauty the world has to offer.
When glare reflects off the road, water, snow or flat areas, parallel light rays can pass through unhindered, while distracting perpendicular light is reflected.
This allows you to discover more clarity, while living free from glare and eye fatigue.
• Photochromic technology - Molecularly infused into every Serengeti® lens.
ADAPT TO LIGHT
Whether crossing sun-scorched desert valleys or winding mountain roads, Serengeti® lenses perfectly adapt to changing light conditions.
As the pioneer of Photochromic technology Serengeti® leads the industry in creating lenses that adapt to any light condition in any setting. Darkening in bright sunlight and lightening in overcast conditions, Photochromic technology allows your eyes to adapt to any light, in any weather. The result is a view of the world so crystal clear, you’ll notice natural beauty you’ve never seen before.
Colour code: Dark Espresso
Colour: Dark Espresso
Lens category: 3
Lens features: Gradient, Photochromic